Thursday, January 22, 2015

self-introduction

         I am Helen, come from China. I have been in America about 3 years, and the second semester in Chabot College. I have a wonderful girl about around 2-years. I want to adapt the life here as soon as possible, and the language is the big challenge for me. So I am here to try to learn English, especially speaking and listening. i like to travel, but now i don't have money and not so brave enough to travel by myself. I don't have many friends here. So sometimes i feel very lonely and helpless, cause i have to do everything by meself. I have to tell myself to be strong and be brave, because i am a mom.
        My current personal goal is to find a good job here. In the future, i hope i can do something for myself. i am just exploring what i am really interested in, what kind of life i want to live. everything is in the process of exploring.
        I hope this blog also can record my daily life, record my study.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you said, "... Everything is in the process of exploring." That is so beautiful. Also feel free to talk to me if you are lost or feeling alone.

    ReplyDelete