Thursday, January 22, 2015

the way of thinking decides the way of living

     

Today I watched the clip called "This is water" on YouTube. It is impressed me a lot. This video just let me connect to my daily life. I am just like the video said, living my life day after day, after week, after month, and after year. Sometimes just like a machine, i just know i have to keep on moving, rush to get up in the morning, rush to go to school, rush to have lunch, rush to go home to prepare dinner, do housework, do shopping for daily use. I feel stressed. i am just doing, but not thinking. I do not spend time to think about myself, think what we are doing every day, and why we do this. Also I feel my way of thinking stay same for so many years. I don't know how to change the way of thinking, and don't change my habit, or my living style. This video asks me to start to think my life. 
          Now I am in school to learn something new, or to be educated here. I do this only because i want to find a better job. I need to make money to keep my life. But life is not so easy, when you have job, when you have money, you can buy a house, you can go to vacation, and you can do whatever you want. But are you happy then? According to a survey, money can’t make you happy. Then what can make us feel happy? What's the meaning of our life? I always think when I find a good job, I can buy a house, I can take my baby to have a vacation, but I always think this will let me happy after I have money, but then I realize this will not happen, if I do not change my way of thinking. I always see many couples get divorced after they become rich, I always see many children are not getting along very well with their parents, and I also see many rich people feel worried, and seems unhappy. So I think happy is something not only because how much money you have. You should know the meaning of the life. When you know the meaning of life, you will not feel empty. Such as now, I start to think to live my life by my own, not comparing with others. My life is my life, and it can’t be copied. I just want my baby happy to grow up, and I can company with her. What she needs, is my company, my hug. Nothing can be important than this. Though I can't buy so many toys for her, cant take her to travel around, but I can play with her, read to her. When I can think like this, I will not feel so negative. When I focus my own life, I feel not so stressed. Some of my friends always post wonderful pictures such as the gifts from husband or any others, pictures of taking vacation, or anything else that they feel proud, if I just think other's life, I will feel not so comfortable, because I don't have those. But when I just focus on my own life, I can see what I have, I have an honest husband, a wonderful girl, I can go to school to study again, I can breathe the fresh air, I am so appreciated. The life is just to live with the loves, do something interested, be positive, and try to live better with a happy mood. Live not only for yourself, but also for your loved ones. So when I change the way of thinking, and start to think the meaning of our life, I feel relieved. When I start to appreciate what I have, I have changed my attitude from negative to positive. Do everything with a positive attitude, and see the wonderful world around you, do something good for yourself, for your family, and be kindhearted to friends, to strangers, then you will feel happy and relexed.
            So my point is, the way how you think, decide the way how you live. Don’t ask yourself be in the worries, in the frights, in the bad mood, just be open-minded, and get the freedom, then you can think freely. We need to learn how to encourage ourselves to be brave, to be confident, to be happy. Leave some time for yourself to think about your life, be appreciated to everything that make you feel good. When we do this, we will actually change our emotion, to be more patient, not easy to be crazy. We will know how to control our feelings and our temple.


           Though I am still learning how to do this, but at least I start to think to change my way of thinking. Hope I can do better in the future.





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment